Aha right, I had created the recordsets using mysqli rather than mysql and used the repeat regimon instead of repeat selection. I have re-created using mysql and repest selection.
As you can see from the attached, I added the contact lens options section (starting at line 1040) intending it to be within its own <form> section - is that ok or do I need to add it within the product details <form>?
Re the manage relational table a few quesries:
1. is the 'relational table', for example, 'contact_radius_selected'?
2. is the 'main table' the 'products' one?
3. is the 'options table' the 'contact_radius'?
4. what would best practice be for the after insert?
5. main table join window, foreign key column am assuming to use the primary of the relational table?
6. should the key value be from the recordset of the form?
7. options table join window am assuming same as key column from point 5
8. last window, does the structure that I am working with require any input here?
Think thats it for the moment.