I've got an issue with the MySQLi extension. For reference here is my setup:
- Windows 8.1 - fresh install
- Dw CC. Genuine version via Adobe Cloud. Server Behaviours Panel etc enabled and only the MySQLi extension installed.
I've uninstalled Dw, rebooted and reinstall Dw. After that this is what I have done...hopefully it will be clear so you all the info you need:
1) I then opened it and opened a few documents...this was OK.
2) I then installed the Dw Server Behaviours panels...opened Dw and some files...this was OK too.
3) I then installed the MySQLi Extension and opened some files that were just HTML....this was OK.
4) When I tried to use the extension it did it's normal thing of getting getting files from Webassist and then asked me to provide the code...this was OK.
5) After that I tried to open the application after the restart and then screenshot'd message came up. It is happening around 2 or 3 times per action/request even if the page doesn't have MySQLi extension in use.
I have contacted Adobe support and they rightly said that if it's related to the installation of an extension they can only help so far. Could you look into this for me and come back to me ASAP?
It is stopping me using the extension and I'm having to manually code RS's etc...sooo time consuming! ;-)