Update from my world: Still not on latest Mac version but did install latest DA version. I had a horrid project this weekend that had to merge a form to database, then use DA to read that form. It was a 4 day project to get it all right. It wasn't Webassist issue or form guys issue. Just different deliverables to the database. I finally got it figured out. But the good news was that new WA DA version didn't crash at all. I had to redo this system at least 15 times to get all to play nice and find the issues. WA DA didn't crash at all. I did have to delete the .dat file to get WA DA from reading older table names, but that was on my lack of knowledge and not WA DA stuff. So latest version is much more stable than the older one. So much better! Thanks Ray.