1) You had the update record behavior set to redirect, this wa happening before the UE behavior, i moved the redirect to the UE behaicor so the email could be sent.
2) you had old copies of the webassist/email/mail_php.php and mailformatting_php.php pages on the server, i uploaded the new versions.
i added a dump pf the session contents to the redirect page and it is showing the email was sent successfully:
["waue_index_12_Log"]=> string(58) "Sending To: firstname.lastname@example.org... Success
if you are still not getting the email, you should contact the hot to determine why the SMTP server is not replying the message.