OK, I got it to work. Question though, I don't, but if I did have other checkbox groups I assume they would all have their labels to the right? Is there no way to selectively choose which side the labels will appear on for a checkbox group or is the setting for all checkbox groups?
Here is what I did to fix this issue:
1. Used Edit Form to change from a checkbox to a checkbox group. Deleted the label that read "I agree that:" Clicked the Edit icon by the Checkbox Group "Type" drop-down. Clicked Add, and for the label I entered "I agree that:" Left the value alone.
2. Saved all work.
3. Used Form Designer ->Form Elements ->Checkbox Group to change the label position to the right.
4. Clicked Apply and then clicked the preview of the page. Nothing changed. Label was still on the left.
5. Changed the label to the left and clicked Apply with a preview of the form. Label was still on the left.
6. Changed the width of the label to Wide and changed the label position to Right. Clicked Apply and previewed the form. Label was on the right as desired.
So something was going on with the label not showing up after changing its position to the right and clicking Apply. Did the steps above to get it move to the right.