I am having no luck with DataAssist.
I can create the pages in DataAssist to update my database. Connections, pages all create fine (in Dreamweaver).
However seems my redirects or something are off. (spent a couple of days and a lot of rebuilds)
So if I view the insert page online that is fine - But after I hit insert button it goes to an empty page. Same with the Search page.
Also in one attempt (not sure what I did) I got the insert and search function working but the update page did the same thing - went to blank page when I pressed Update.
If on the Insert Page I look under Server Behaviors and Double Click Insert Record - It says "Connection Not Found" - But in the WA UI under "Define" it is there but selecting it does nothing.
I have tried uploading all files again and again but the only ones I have found that have to be uploaded manually are - "Connections" and have to click on the HTML editor, make it Basic and then upload the page again every time I create new Insert or Update pages. or nothing displays.
I have lots of these apps to build across three sites so I hope to figure out a better workflow.
All Extensions are up to date.
Another Question: Should I use Dynamic MySQLi Connection with DataAssist or just Dynamic MySQL Connection.
PHP version 5.4.24
MySQL version 5.5.40-36.1-log
I will include the Login info in the Reply Private section of the next entry.
Attach PHP MyAdmin of the DB