eCart v6.0.8 released
eCart v6.0.8 has been released.
The update includes the following bug fixes:
*Updated for compatibility with MySQLi Server Behaviors. The Checkout Wizard, Store Cart Details/Summary, Add To Cart From Recordset, and Get Cart Contents From Database will now work with MySQLi Connections and use MySQLi.
* Corrected an issue that caused the Define button in the Orders tab of the Checkout Wizard to open the bindings interface with the incorrect table for the preset selected.
* Corrected an issue that caused in section of certain Discounts configured in the eCart Object from inspecting properly.
* Corrected an issue that prevented shipping quotes from being returned by Australia Post when applied by the Checkout Wizard.
* Corrected an issue that prevented Updateable Text Fields from working when added to Cart Displays.
* Corrected an issue that caused the preview in JQuery Form Validation to appear twice under OSX.
* Corrected an issue the excluded the Billing Shipping State field from being included in Sage Pay VSP Form post data.
* Corrected an issue that caused eWay Remote checkouts to fail due to passing incorrect order amounts.
* Removed Wales as a country option in Checkout Wizard generated checkout forms.
* Added the ability to add and edit the ‘Secret Word’ credential for 2Checkout in the Gateway Credentials interface.
The full version history can be viewed on the eCart download page.