Here is my methodology:
1. I create a "what I think I want" style using Sculpter (and it works pretty well)
2. Build a temporary page for verification of style
3. Base a template on that page
4. Base site pages from the template
5. The site has progressed but the overall style needs some tweaking
6. I consider manually changing the style sheet but my working expertise with CSS isn't all that expert - but hold on that's why I bought CSS Sculpter!
I expected Sculpter to be able to read my style sheet (created by CSS Sculpter) and make changes. Why is that too much to ask? Otherwise the process suggests that I have to get it exactly right on the first attempt.
Am I missing something? And please let's keep SiteAssist Professional out of the discussion.