When in BETA I told Justin of a problem I was having.
I seem to be falling at the first hurdle here. I've only just come on board with this today so a little behind the others.
I've installed the extension into my copy of CS6.
I've got as far as this:
Using Query Builder:
• Step 1: Create a Dynamic MySQLi Connection via the Databases panel.
• Step 2: Insert a new MySQLi Recordset at: Server Behaviors > Plus (+) > WebAssist > MySQLi > MySQLi Recordset
• Step 3: Select your Connection in the Insert Recordset interface.
• Step 4: Click Advanced
• Step 5: Click Query Builder
• Step 6: Drag and drop a table you want included in your query into the grid space. Drag and drop an additional table you would like to use with a JOIN. (For example:orders and ordersdetails).
On trying to carry out #6 I'm unable to do so. In left hand top box it lists the tables with "Not Found" next to them. I'm unable to click on them so cannot drag into grid area. I'm stuck. It must be me as no-one else seems to have reported this. The database exists and is populated with data. It picks up the tables OK in the previous view(before step 5) and I am able to expand the tables and see the fields etc. It's just the query builder part.
We’re working on this, John. This happens when you access Query Builder with bad SQL in the recordset interface to start with, this will happen. We are working on it and are implementing better error handling.
Since then I have still not got it to work. I have used the free webassist database (products etc) and just has a very simple basic query (show all basically) but on entering the query builder I still get the same error message. I notice that others have experienced this but the threads dry up once you set up a skype request.