I think that it was not made clear, or at least obvious, that Adobe's Server Behaviors & Database extension was required for WA's MySQLi Server Behaviors extension. You should update the relevant pages on this site to reflect that requirement. If someone is installing your extensions for the first time, they might have to dig around for answers before getting it to work. It would be great if it was not required at all.
I'm still finding many instances where using the extension causes Dreamweaver to freeze and necessitates a Forced Quit. I realize this is a general and pretty useless complaint -- have to more clearly identify the circumstances and then I will post what I find. It happens often enough, though, to compromise any workflow gains from not having to hand code recordset creation and related tasks.