Working methodically - checkout.php - problems all over the place with it.
Thank you for your call yesterday Jason. That has settled any confusion over how the Checkout Wizard works. If you don't mind, I'd like to work through my pages methodically with you in order to resolve any outstanding issues, of which there are many...starting with checkout.php.
https://www.ledwarehouseuk.com/shopping-basket.php > https://www.ledwarehouseuk.com/checkout.php
1) For the life of me, I can't get my card graphics to sit aligned with the radio button the way the PayPal icon, opposite it, is. Is this something to do with the numerous formList, forItem, formGroup references and their associated CSS stylings? I've tried putting it all into a table, with two columns, but it's still all over the place. How do I fix that?
2) When I select the PayPal payment option, the Shipping form slides up and obscures the Billing form, however the Group Header for the Billing form remains rendering the Shipping Group Header unreadable.
3) How do I prevent the Billing form overlapping the Billing Group Header? The Shipping form is doing something similar, but not as noticeably.
4) How do I modify the jQuery Validation for any of the form fields? For example, 10 digit telephone number isn't relevant.
5) I have moved the "Company_Name" field below the "Phone" field on both the Billing and Shipping parts of the form and have changed the label text to "Mobile", however I have not changed the name of the form field itself for fear of wrecking the form and subsequently causing problems on the receiving action page/s or the jQuery Validation for that field. Is it safe to change that form field name and will the subsequent page/s pick up on that change automatically?
6) The form field labels appear to be top aligned to the form fields. How do I vertically align those so that they look more in balance?
7) Can I have the Billing and Shipping forms pre-populated with a logged in users billing and shipping addresses? At the moment I assume both fields default values are set to retain the validated entries so I was concerned about overwriting those.
8) If I click "Same as Billing" and it fills in the Shipping form but I THEN notice a change in the Billing form, correct that change, and then untick and re-tick the "Same as Billing" checkbox...well...try it yourself. BOTH forms disappear and we are now faced with the Order Confirmation and Payment Info sections.
9) Oh, and the Payment Info Group Header is being overlapped by the payment info form - much like the Billing and Shipping Group Headers.
10) When I click "Continue" we get the "Please wait" progress bar and nothing else happens from that point on.
Hoping you can help us with these issues.