Ah, yes, I can see how that might be confusing... I made a copy of the page and removed a load of unnecessary code so it would be easier for you to look at, hence the file name having 2 on it.
With all of the code that I did have there, it didn't work. Basically, the page I have uploaded here is a trimmed down version of the original which isn't working, and submitting a search from distributors2.php still doesn't filter out unwanted data on disttributors.php, so I think there is a bit more to this than having an incorrect file name. I can't see what it is though. I've compared this code to other searches that do work, but nothing is obvious to me.