It's been a struggle for me, and now - I need your help yet again.
I've created the customer_order_history and customer_order_details pages based on the tutorials. I've updated the login page to make sure it records the correct session (SecurityAssist_UserID). And I cannot get the customer_order_history to show the orders for particular user. However, when I'm testing the recordset in DW environment it shows the correct data if I use OrderUserID as a default value in the variable.... However, when I use -1 - it shows no data either.
I went through forum and tried different solutions - nothing seems to help.
The pages are attached, and please see the PM for the link