Thought I'd pass along a technique with multiple address.
I am a newbie to WebAssist but a long time developer/programmer. So I apologize if this is obvious ("Shucks, we knew that") or explained somewhere on the site.
My site has a dynamic page showing information for one business (database driven). It seemed like a good thing to add a Google Map and I did.
When I read about the multiple address option, I though "Hey, it'd be cool to show pins for all in my database in the same zip code." So I changed to map to be driven by a recordset of records with the same zip code as the main one.
That worked, except the address bubble happened to always be on the last record in the recordset, not the one the page is about.
So I modified my recordset of points to exclude the one driving the page and added another address to the map, this one being a single address -- of the main business. That actually didn't quite work, I had to have the single address be the first on in the list, set as the default and the recordset driven one second.
So now when on the page for "Business A" you see them on the map with a star and an address bubble, and all other business in the zipcode (business B,C, D, etc) show as a pushpin. I then modified the address bubble on recordset address to show the name as a hyperlink back to the same page so if the click on the name in the bubble they see the detail page for *that* business.
One thing I'd suggest to the WebAssist folks -- what would help me is some simple working samples that I could download and examine. A few times i have struggled with a problem only to find out I'm missing something obvious. I've learned a few things by looking at code samples people have attached with their questions. But they are posting them because they have problems. It's be nice to be able to download examples that I *know* works.
Update: Well, I've run into one snag: If there is only one business in a particular zip code (meaning the recordset of additional business is empty) I get no map at all -- I am getting a mysql_seek error message. I probably can patch the code to skip the recordset portion if the record set is empty, but it seems like the widget should do that (and maybe it does and I've broken something else) so I think that is something to add to list for a future release.
Further Update: I modified the wagmp_map_x.php file, in the sagmp_map_x function I changed the "mysql_data_seq: call to
if (mysql_num_rows($myRS) > 0 ) mysql_data_seek($myRS, 0)
WA --> if you read this you should add something like that to the code generator.