Edit the template file for the email.
to track down the email template file:
- Set Dreamweaver to code view
- Open the server behaviors panel (Window -> Server Behaviors), in the list of server behaivors, select the Universal Email server behavior. This will select the UE code on the page. In the UE code, there will be a require once line to connect to a UE settings file for the page, it will look similar to:
where <page_name> is the name of your page and <int> is an integer starting at one that uniquely identifies the UE instance on the page.
- open the webassist/email/waue_<page_name>_<int>.php file.
- In this file will be line that connects to the email tempalte file similar to:
$MailBody = $MailBody . (GetFromPage("templates/Block.php"));
- open the webassist/email/ folder, then locate the template file referenced in the GetFromPage function to edit the contents of the email body including the latin text.