Jason to the rescue again!
So I have a custom made responsive layout with all of the text, images, etc already live. The client now wants CMS so I added a dynamic mysql connection for a cms database, and connected to it successfully. I highlight the area I want to be a cms section, webassist >cms > add content to powerCMS. Then I fill it out as shown and get the error as shown.
I made sure the permissions on the connection folder allowed write permission (it wasn't allowed at first, but now it is.) Also read that it could be the definitions, so I attached that as well.
thanks as always.
Also added the testing server definition.