View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

WebAssist Extension Library

Thread began 9/01/2009 1:33 am by tom92909 | Last modified 1/08/2010 1:21 pm by tom92909 | 12149 views | 131 replies

john384495

I am sorry...I know it is confusing as I feel the same way. I purchase the Essential Suite which was a different name just about a month before I purchase it. As I mention before I swear the suite just before the Essential Suite had validation module and when I purchased the essential suite found out it did not so I purchased just CSS Form Builder on 8/24/2009. I have spent a total of $559.38. We are talking less 1 1/2 months ago not several months and now the super suite is $499 regular price...not a deal or a special....regular price. So I paid more and received a lot less..several modules less. And now the leasing thing which is awesome idea that includes upgrades and the full super suite should help sales big time. I hope your not thinking I am a total ass...cause I am not trying to be...I am just hoping that you look at it that your recent customers point of view and think...you know...these customers paid us good money (more than they have to pay now) and just maybe we should throw them a bone because we have changed the structure dramatically...for the better...but dramatically.

Like I said I don't have to have the other modules...it was the thought that counts, so in the future you think about it. Here is a good example...I had a DSL through a local telephone company and a friend of mine mentioned his price per month. So I called my telephone company which I have had for over 18 years and ask about the price and they said..well the new price is $12.00 cheaper per month then I currently pay and I would move from 1.5 meg to 8 meg if I just ask. I said so another words you have been cheating me for almost two years...the lady agreed but said they could not change it because of billing and adjusting the payment...then I ask well...I understand the cost factor but why didn't you at least increase my speed...she could not answer that. After 18 years I cancelled my dsl and phone service at home. I also cancelled my dsl at my business and went with wireless which is the same speed as my original DSL (1.5meg). Why...because it was not customer service toward a dedicated existing customer of 18 years who helped them get where they were today.

I tell you this cause I feel you guys are going to do some great things...Adobe screwed up and forgot about who got them there, and I think they lost some creditibility...with the addt mess.

By the way...sorry for my grammar. My wife says...English is my second language and I only know one. I can code tens of thousands of line of Visual Basic and get it to compile, but could not write a paragraph to save my life.

John

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...