The simple way to look at it is that technically you have already entered the login/password credentials already on the page (the user registration form)
So you already have the form bindings for that for example on the form you will have a text box.
<input name="email" type="text">
<input name="password" type="password">
So the binding to use in the Security Assist Authenticate User behaviour would be:
<?php echo ((isset($_POST["email"]))?$_POST["email"]:""); ?>
The Password binding would be something like (using encryption as well)
<?php echo WA_MD5Encryption(((isset($_POST["password"]))?$_POST["password"]:"")); ?>
The code order would be something like:
WA Server Validations (optional of course)
Security Assist Authenticate User
<-then your registration form code here->
Just make sure there are no page redirect in the Insert Record behaviour otherwise it wont carry on below where you want the security assist authenticate user to run.
In the panel for security assist authenticate user:
1.Trigger would be your form button
2. if login succeeds your secured page
3. if login fails then a login page.
1. Click on the PLUS icon and select username and then password
2. populate the values of username and password with the bindings from the form
Session Values Tab:
1. Click the PLUS icon and select what ever sessions you want to be created that then can be used once the user has successfully logged in.
I hope this all makes sense and helps
thank you Chris. It worked.