I'm going to follow this process.
1. I will use the free WA eCommerce MySql database and build my Product admin pages and product catalogue pages using the Products table in this database.
2. I will create a DW template using Design Extender.
3. I will then convert the template to a Framework Builder theme and open the Data Assist pages and apply my theme to those pages
4. I will purchase the latest edition of eCart and add this to my Product catalogue.
1. Would you agree with that workflow?
2. Is there a quick way to build the Data Assist pages using a preset - I tried using Product Administration preset, but, it missed out creating a 'Categories Id' field on the insert form, amongst others. Do I have to build the search, results, details, insert, update and delete pages from scratch using 'New from Blank'?