I muddled thru. I'd get one crash for every other table. What is pretty weird, is that the last DB update, on a new site, I had no issues. I was so pleased with the last update. It was faster, no crashes etc.
I finally got all my tables into admin. Took a while. The only thing I can identify was that the new DB was being used in a 2002 site, with an early data assist in 2007 probably. Pretty old tables. Might be related to how I created original tables, but not sure.
Anyway, muddled through. I do want to restate that on a fresh site, DB has been wonderful with no crashes. It's the older ones I'm seeing crashes. But on my new ones, I've taken your advice on how to name fields also. Old ones use underscore as in pc_ID etc. You taught me not to use underscore and go to pcId etc. New ones are that way.
Anyway... you can close the help ticket. I got it done.