Eric, can we discuss this further I am not sure how to do what you describe
I would like to send you mysql for the db structure, my workbench file for foreign keys and then how I can implement this.
At the moment I have 9 basic tables
1. Admin User Table
2. Standard User Table
4. Meeting Rooms
6. Corporate Days
7. Inspirational Locations
8. Special Offers
9. Eating Places
10. Spa and Leisure
1. Admin has the ability to search all records on all tables - not a problem at this stage.
2. Users have the ability to register, insert their listing only, search for their listing only, update, delete and bring back results on their listing only (so table 3).
3. Users once registered can also set up a record in tables 6-10, again they can search, update and delete their own details.
4. Each registered user can have 1 or listings (table 3).
5. Each Listing can have 1 record only in the (table 5) rates table.
6. Each Listing in table 3 can have 0-40/50 or more meeting rooms (table 4).
SO I have setup data assist insert, update and delete, search and results pages for 3-10.
I have not setup the registration yet for table 2.
What I am unsure of is how to modify the forms in the already existing insert, update and delete, search and results pages for 3-10.
also filling out forms 3-6 has to occur in one session for one user.
Can I email you the files and mysql etc so you can advise me of how to complete this please?