Multiple checkbox selection
Closing in, but not quite there yet. I believe I've set up the multiple checkbox selection correctly, but I'm not sure if I'm displaying it properly.
Here's what I've done so far:
1. Added a new column to eCart object, MixMatchSelections, set to Text.
2. In the Add to Cart behavior on gift-box.php for the Mix Match item, set the new column as updatable. There isn't an option to make it a checkbox, as you suggested, so I set it to a text field.
3. For all checkbox items, I set the name to the generated value and added square brackets, like this: name="muirhead_3_MixMatchSelections_Add".
4. On cart.php, I inserted the routine to explode the array that you included in your last post at line 1.
5. In the display area, I added the following code right after the description (where I'd like the list of selections to be shown: <?php echo $muirhead->DisplayInfo("MixMatchSelections"); ?>
(Eventually, I'd like to only show this message conditionally, if there are any such selections. What's the best way to do that?)
So far, no selections are shown on cart.php. I've attached gift_boxes.php and cart.php in hopes you'll take a look.
I really appreciate all your help - this is pretty much the final piece of the puzzle.
Best - Joe