Site Import Crashes Dreamweaver
I'm seeing the same thing in Windows 7 Dreamweaver cs6 after deleting the older extensions to add the new ones, and installing the latest two extensions of Aug 28th. I never had this issue occur in the previous rev. Is there a cache I need to delete or something?
I got this working on Dreamweaver CS6 by closing out CS6, and then opening Site Import Dialog back up again, same place, and this time I was asked to activate the extension, which I did, and worked fine then in CS4. Once done with that, Opened back CS6 again, and it is activated and no more crashes.
So in CS6, rather than asking for Activation code, it crashed out the application. (Previous version did not do that - I just happed to own CS4 and have CS6 (Well CS6 is an Adobe year comittment)
I hope that helps you Jason: When you get in that is.
More information: Closed Dreamweaver CS4 was looking for the install of Extension Manager CS6 instead of CS4, and I then closed down CS4 and upon reopening CS6, it continued working, so I believe it was a "not activated" error internal to the extension that was crashing CS6 rather than asking for activation code as in CS6. The new Databridge - which by the way I left ecart 5.06 alone: (I as using Site import as part of the full package not just it itself) - did ask for activation fine, so the combination of applications are up and running now.