Sorry to keep bombarding this thread, I just need to make sure I have all my problems and solutions documented for my future websites.
With the issue of the update page not updating the database... Here is my file update area:
And I am just trying to have the first file field (id=ProductImage7 the hidden field is ProductImage6) update the productimage in the database. In the Update Record (products) server behavior, this is the binding I am selecting. It most likely is wrong since there are a hundred other ones that look the same. I understand that for each file field there will be a set of bindings for each image size I am having created, but I don't know what to make of this stuff:
I have the admin insert product page working flawlessly, so I figured it would be the same thing here, but I choose the same bindings as I did before, and set the default file to the hidden field, and all it does it delete the record for ProductImage and leave the column blank.
The only update fields not working are the file fields. Price, name, etc all update correctly.