When I copy the image url generated by the search results, I only get the path to the image folder and the image name is not appended:
"http://v2.leonardolampwork.com/product_images/thumb/" is what I get, but I need "http://v2.leonardolampwork.com/product_images/thumb/image_thumb.png"
The image source on the results page is "../product_images/thumb/<?php echo($row_WADAproducts['ProductThumb']); ?>"
The ProductThumb column is set to VARCHAR(100), Not Null, Default (blank) . In dreamweaver insert pages I have it as type="file" , id is ProductImage and it is set to an Upload Files server behavior. I checked and the images are making it to the proper folders, and being resized to the alloted sizes.
I went to check the Upload Files (ProductImage) binding to see if that was doing anything, and I got a SUPER long list of bindings for it. It seems that it created new bindings everytime I tried editing the image thumbnail to be a dynamic link:
Each image uploaded gets put in a "main", "thumb", and "xl" folder. Main is for on detail pages, thumb is thumbnail, and xl is for a blown up view on detail page. And I have 5 images per product detail page.