Thanks for the reply. I tried that and therein lies the problem. As the code is now, see attached, When any search is done, it returns ALL records where active = 1 regardless of search criteria. If I remove the active = 1 from the recordset, it displays correctly according to the search criteria. I just have to figure out how to display correctly with the search criteria AND active = 1.
I attached an image of the Dataassist sample search. It shows:
WHERE active = '1'(title1 = 'Equipment') OR (title2 = 'Industry') OR (title3 = 'Application') OR (title4 = ('Process')
To accomplish what I need, I should be able to group mySql statement such as:
WHERE active = '1' AND (title1 = 'Equipment' OR title2 = 'Industry' OR title3 = 'Application' OR title4 = 'Process')
I just don't know how to accomplish this within the code Dataassist creates.