1.0.2 was released?
Since I am a Mac user, I was waiting.
I guess I can just go ahead and buy it now and wait (I buy them all anyway) :)
So is 1.0.2 ready for the Mac under CS5.5? Or should I wait for 1.0.3?
Just an FYI to WA. It would be helpful to us if we could at least see what version number is ready in our Upgrade page. If it is posted somewhere, I missed it.