Follow Up to Setup Post Answer
Thanks for the replay. Everything works now. The images are stored in the correct folder thanks to file upload. A path is generated in mysql database thru the web assist insert single record server behavior. When I check the path in the mysql database it is not storing the full path. It should be storing images/image1.jpg instead it is just writing image1.jpg.
Let me verify how I am creating the insert record function.
1. open server behaviors panel.
2. Click the + sign
3. Choose webassist-data assist-insert-insert single record
4. Webassist interface appears
5. General Panel; Trigger- Button:submit pressed
6. General Panel; Connection; (mysql database connection) Ok
7. General Panel; Table-images(my table)
8. General Panel; Store as: typed the word images in the field (just picked one that came to mind)
9. Bindings Panel; select column image1
10. Bindings Panel; Select lightning bolt next the the blank field of Value:
11. The Please "select a server entity" window opens.
12. In this window I see the following fields; Session, Upload Files Global Status, Upload Files (image1), Form1, and Server Variables.
13. I am expanding Upload Files (image1) and selecting images/[FileName]: Server File Name.
14. Click ok.
15. Lastly click ok to create the new server behavior.
When I test everything works correctly with the exception of storing the full path in the mysql table. images/image1.jpg.
I believed I have followed your instruction correctly. But, maybe there is something that I am not doing right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.