I contacted paypal and there is a setting in the profile to set phone to be "on." I did that, but it is not affecting the results. Is there a cart setting that needs to be also changed?
Screen shot of where to find the paypal setting. Thanks.
Here's paypal instructions:
Follow these steps to activate the Contact Telephone Number option:
1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. In the Selling Preferences column, click the Website Payment Preferences link.
Click on My Selling Tools if you do not see this.
4. Scroll down the page to the Contact Telephone Number section.
5. Select one of the following options:
– On (Optional Field): prompts payers to enter telephone numbers as an option.
– On (Required Field): requires payers to enter telephone numbers
– Off (Recommended): does not prompt payers to enter telephone numbers
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.