Fixed! But maybe found something that would prevent for others.
Good Evening Ray,
Ok, I followed all of your instructions and found that it was the 4th recordset. Removed the 'echo' and added the die($query_rsSizeLookup). The result did have that funky character in it so I cut and pasted in the database query, removed that character and it worked. Looked back in the source code to where that character was showing up and there was an extra space before the last AND statement. Looked back at the tutorial I cut and pasted the code from and the extra space is there also. See attached for my work flow in fixing and maybe killing that extra space in the tutorial will prevent it from happening with other and save you guys some future time. Anyway, thanks a bunch... I think you just taught me how to fish a bit rather then just hitting me with a red snapper. : )