2. The flow in the PowerGallery design show pictures as being too high to be viewed and are cropped off. It appears they are not auto adjusting to the size of the display as they probably should. I also tried to resize these pictures using the settings and still show as being too tall. please see attached jpg.
3. I still think it would be a great idea if we could attach links/dynamic to the pictures being displayed.
4. setting control over the length of the PowerGallery ribbon fixed or relative to would be good to prevent running off the page/area being used
1. Adding additional options to the watermark setting was on the feature list for this round of development, but we couldn't complete it due to time constraints. We hope to get this done in the future.
Although it is a one-shot deal (all of your images will have the same watermark color text), you can modify the color used by editing /webassist/caching/PG_CachedResize_Image.php on line 339.
2. Unfortunately, the height of the image for Flow has to be static. Are you loading the page and then re-sizing the browser in order to get these results? And could you provide me with the dimensions of your smallest and largest images in that gallery?
3. I completely agree. We've made a note and will look into doing this in the future.
4. In as many cases as a gallery is used stand-alone (as a link), galleries are just as frequently inserted into a page as a part of other content. This is why it currently works the way it does.
Great feedback, Doug. Thank you.