edit menu on Main.dwt.php
I'm trying to edit the menu on the main template, and have followed these instructions:
To edit your PowerStore navigation in CSS Menu Writer, you will need to follow these steps:
1. In your PowerStore files, navigate to the CSSMenuWriter\cssmw_admin directory.
2. Select menustyle.xml and press Ctrl (Cmd) + C to copy.
3. Navigate to the CSSMenuWriter\cssmw_home directory.
4. Press Ctrl (Cmd) + V to paste this file to this location.
5. In Dreamweaver, open the Main.dwt file from the Templates directory.
6. Click once on the menu, choose Edit from the CSS Menu Writer Properties inspector.
When I try to edit the menu, CSS Menu Writer displays splash screen, then this window:
"The database connection(s) required for this content preset do not exist in this site. Please create the following connections to use this preset:
When I press OK on this window (dialog box), I am in a loop of this window reappearing. I then have to shut down dreamweaver with Ctrl-Alt-Del.