Thanks for taking the time to reply. Sorry to be so long in replying myself but have just returned from a weeks holiday (well deserved I might add).
Yes, this did occur to me as well. I've looked at the obvious like has the MySQL or PHP been updated (no they haven't). I also looked at the database data and noticed a lot of copy and paste from Word which I have now cleaned up just in case that was it. But no, it still didn't work which was why I asked for help.
In reply to a support ticket Jason sent ne a new build of the extension and that cleared up the errors but not the fact that the email is empty of data. I've tried sending one email to myself rather than the email address record loop to 122 recipients. When it's just sent to one specific address it works fine. using the record loop to select addresses, it sends the emails but without any dynamically created content.
The support team have been aware that I've been away and are going to get back in touch with me tomorrow (5th July) so I'll report back on what was wrong once it's sorted out.