Thanks, little hickup that had to be fixed
Well, that's exactly what I thought, but when I tried to do it in DW record set query it kept giving me errors with the variables. I found the code on the page and added it there and all works great. You are the best!
$query_WADAorders = sprintf("SELECT OrderID, OrderShipName, OrderAmount, OrderCountry, OrderShipping, OrderEmail, OrderDate, OrderShipped, OrderTrackingNumber FROM orders WHERE OrderUserID = %s ORDER BY OrderID DESC", GetSQLValueString($WADAUser_ID_WADAorders, "int"));
$query_limit_WADAorders = sprintf("%s LIMIT %d, %d", $query_WADAorders, $startRow_WADAorders, $maxRows_WADAorders);
$WADAorders = mysql_query($query_limit_WADAorders, $users) or die(mysql_error());
$row_WADAorders = mysql_fetch_assoc($WADAorders);