It turns out it wasn't the cache file either. My OCD has me deleting that thing 20x per day. When I defined my own preset I didn't include min or max character requirements for certain validations. Once I did that ‘undefined’ cleared from each SA generated page. Prior to this I did find an instance appear right before the DOCTYPE and I was able to delete it. In a previous post, I mentioned that I was only seeing it during Live Code view. My mistake.
I am receiving the following errors though. One is when I try using the WebAssist Site Tools panel to execute my changes in the Access Page Manager. The other is a result of pressing the ‘Compare to:’ binding button in the Edit Access Rule dialog box.