Been sick a few days and I must go to Cedar Point tomorrow.
My daughter will have me on every crazy ride. I think I will be sick again.
After a bit, I figure out the problem with the setup on the Foreign Key. I know every field must be the same. I didn't have the auto-inc setup for the companyID, but I had it for the optionsID. Changed the optionsID to nothing and setup the key. Change both companyID and optionsID to auto-inc. Relationship resolved.
I am making up the backend on this website. The company will not add their name and options. I want to add that to make sure it's a real company and not something bad like porn or other bull.
Once I have the company index complete, I can offer the companies their own page using a CMS system. I wish I could have used the webassist, but each company cannot have their own login. I found another one with PHP for $300. Looks really good.
So back to the database. I am the login set and working. Once a company is indexed, I can setup their links and how the index works.
So now I am hoping when I add the info for the company, it will setup the ID within the companyID and optionsID.