close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Streamline site design doesn't exist

Thread began 8/05/2009 2:48 am by gassante357390 | Last modified 8/05/2009 11:21 am by Neil Beadle | 1862 views | 1 replies |

gassante357390

Streamline site design doesn't exist

I'm customizing my PowerStore site's design, but in my Download Centre there isn't Streamline site design. I read in Pdf "From within the Streamline design files, navigate to this location output_html\Templates" or "From the Streamline folder locate the following two directories.
siteassistpro_css
siteassistpro_images "
and so on.
But I can't do nothing because I haven't Streamline folder.
Help me, please.
Giorgio Assante
I read your answer previous post, but in my Download Centre there isn't any Graphic Files, so I can't expand it to download Streamline Web Site Design.

Sign in to reply to this post

Neil Beadle

Streamline design only provide in PowerStore 1.x

The Streamline design was provided as an additional design with PowerStore v1. This is not included with PowerStore v2 and owners of this version will not see it in their Download Center.

The Customizing your PowerStore site's design How To is located under Archived documentation for this reason. In most cases, those instructions will no longer work for customizing a PowerStore 2 layout.

PowerStore 2 has been designed and developed for easy modification to the text, layout, and colors. Everything, including most buttons and links use CSS for their styling, instead of images. This will allow you to modify the CSS values to achieve any color scheme you desire.

Sign in to reply to this post

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...