HTML Editor 3.0.1 Dot release available
A dot release for HTML Editor 3 is available! Visit the Download Center of our website, click on HTML Editor and download the mxp from the Extensions section.
It is best practice to uninstall your current version before installing the new version.
HTML Editor 3.0.1 Fixes the following issues:
* Updated for compatibility with CSS Form Builder, PowerCMS, and PowerStore.
* Added the ability to add styles from a selected style sheet.
* Corrected an issue that caused image paths for images inserted using an editor to be incorrect when the image location was outside of the editor's directory.
* Corrected an issue that caused an error to occur in Dreamweaver when updating a V2 advanced manager enabled editor.
* Corrected an issue that caused a File Manager to not create a sub-directory if one was specified during insert and the directory did not already exist.
* Corrected an issue that prevented Dreamweaver's Insert Record server behavior from recognizing a second HTML Editor instance on a page.
* Corrected an issue that caused eCart's Set Session Value server behavior to throw an error when being added to a page containing a stand-alone File Manager.