close ad
Help us test the new Databridge BETA with MySQLi support
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

DataBrige v2 Beta Testers wanted

Thread began 1/30/2018 12:20 pm by Ray Borduin | Last modified 5/07/2018 1:45 pm by Ray Borduin | 71983 views | 8 replies |

Ray BorduinWebAssist

DataBrige v2 Beta Testers wanted

Thank you for helping us test the latest update to our extension line.

Data Bridge v2 has exciting updates that include:

1) MySQLi support for all wizards (Data Assist and Security Assist)
2) Improved email functionality (cleaner code base, new email body designs, and more reliable delivery)
3) Improved file manager
4) MySQLi migration... just open your existing MySQL recordsets, insert server behaviors, and update server behaviors and choose a MySQLi connection and all of the code is migrated to MySQLi automatically.
5) Improved performance

Thank you for your participation in the beta. Please start a new thread with any issues you run into. Use a new thread for each issue so that we can keep track of what has been fixed and what we need to work on individually.

The extension can be downloaded free of charge here:
http://www.webassist.com/forums/posts.php?id=40942

Subscribe to that thread to get emails when a new version is available.

The extension is free to use while in BETA, but will be deactivated pending purchase once it goes live.
(Pages created with the beta will continue to work after release, even if you don't purchase, so use it now even if you don't want to purchase it later)

Thank you for your help and feedback.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD DIRECTLY

Sign in to reply to this post

Steve

This post has been deleted.

Steve

NO Beta thread topics available to submit bugs

Check the attachment... There is no beta forums as options in the Select List. But yet there are threads. Is this only working for PC users or some difference than what I am using?

Hernán Basile

Beta 2 Test | MySQLi Multiple Checkbox with MySQLi Repeat Region not inserting data and throwing wamultihidden_1 error

Hi Ray,
Another test here, not sure if it is something I'm doing wrong or if it is the beta.
I'm building a website where the user can follow an artist. In order to do that, I have a "users" table and a "follow" table (where I only store the user id and the artist id)
I have the logged in user id already loaded in a hidden text field as you will see in the test.php page. Then I have created a checkbox with the artist id value and named it artist[] , then I applied a MySQLi Repeat Region and above that the MySQli Insert Multiple server behavior.
Nothing happens when I click on submit. I throws an error Notice: Undefined index: wamultihidden_1 in C:\wamp64\www\raaregistry\login\test.php on line 10.
I have the latest BETA loaded (v 2-02) and I'm using PHP7
Thanks!

Attached Files
test.php

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Can I get FTP access and a URL to reproduce? I need to look at it live with a database connection to fully debug.

Hernán Basile

Absolutely, see private message. I have also attached the database.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Thank you for the example. Yes, it appears the code is not being generated properly in the form for multiple inserts and updates. I'll have to fix this in a future build. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have updated the form on your sample page so that it should work if you want to use that as an example.

Hernán Basile

Sounds perfect Ray, I will use the code.
I'm really glad I can help on testing these amazing extensions.
I will let you know if I find anything else.
Keep the great work!

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Use the green plus button from the forum results page

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...