Known Bugs in Data Bridge to be corrected in the next update
This is not an exhaustive list, but here are some of the known bugs we are working to correct in the next update to Data Bridge.
- Site Tools throws errors when running in CS4.
At line 150 of file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CS4\Configuration\Floaters\WA_SiteTools_ProgressV2.js":
setPreferenceInt: Argument number 3 is invalid.
-In CSS Sculptor on Windows, an error occurs if you add a spry element to the layout using the plus button on the box tab
- Units lists empty in CSS form Builder and Menu Writer
- using the preset manager edit button causes errors.
- design extender and Adobe test & Target extension cause conflicts.
- DMX Zone Compatibility
- Errors on Dreamweaver Startup regarding shared.js :
"wa is not defined."
This has been identified as being caused by having CSS Sculptor or eCart 5.0.3 installed
eCart 5.0.4 has been released to fix it, we will be relaseing a CSS Sculptor update soon.
- Errors on startup stating that floaters cannot be found:
this can be corrected by resetting the workspace layout:
Window -> Workspace Layout -> Reset 'your workspace'
- Data Assist results page missing Delete, Update and details buttons
-DataAssist > Create Pages > Search Page: Newly added columns will not have Criterion set to whatever is in the Criterion list.
-The help access points in DataAssist need to be updated to use the WAHelpReference.xml file
- Security Assist wizard crashes creating pages
- Security Assist login page is created without Server Validation
- Errors on applying the Dynamic Drop Downs populate list from array behavior.
If you encounter a problem not on this list, please start a new thread rather than replying to this one.