I have tried to run the tutorial for DataAssist without success. This last attempt, attached, had only WebAsssit extensions active. As you can see the recordsets in the update and detail pages are broken and when I try to repair, usually they get re-broken. When I repaired the update recordset ( after several attempts). I used the "Adding Digital File Pro to DatasAssist..." to add file uploading capability tot he form. It worked until I tried to update the "Update Record" behavior. Then I got the error in the attached screen shot.
I have tried these methods on both my MAC 10.6 and Win XP Pro machines getting slightly different errors. the attached site is only missing the connections fold but I have included the database schema.
Hope you can fix this for me.