Session variables disappear < Security assist rules not working
I used security assist to set up a login. It works fine. You can log into the site. I have a front page that has an icon for each session variable. If the variable is not set, or not set to the correct value, the icon does not appear. They all appear as they should.
When I click the icon to the next page page, i get bounced to my access denied page. On ALL of them. I tried one of the pages and hard coded in the session variable and it works. So this means that my session variables are lost when i click away from that first page.
Where did my session variables go?
Update: I did try deleting all of my rules and then recreating them and the re-uploading the security assist files. It still does not work. I also tried removing the secure pages from server behaviours and re-doing those as well, and re-uploading the security assist files and still does not work.
Observation: The only rule that does work is the ones where the session variable is compared to a number. All other rules are based on the session variable being a certain string.
Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled Data Bridge and still does not work.
Update: I re-deleted the rules and secure pages and redid and reuploaded the entire webassist folder to the server. Still does not work.
Update: I tried putting double quotes around the string and single quotes. Still does not work.
Update: I noticed one of my dependent files has an X beside it and Ive never seen that before
Update: I forced uploaded it and that seemed to be ok, there is now no X. But my session variable are STILL not kept. I have a form with a post value, the receiving page take the post value and makes it the session variable - but any other page that calls that session variable doesn't receive it. All of this started when I implemented a dual login, one from our organization and one from Security Assist. The organization login page and authorization page is separate. I have landing page for the org login and a landing page for the Security Assist login. It seems to have messed up all my session variables. The entire website is now nonfunctional.