DataAssist Pages, DataAssist Dynamic Menu, view only one value in the list
If I have pages created with DataAssist Pages that contains a "DataAssist Dynamic Menu", they view only a record in the list because the recordset indicate in the "WA_MySQLi_RS" the number "1" instead "0".
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Open a blank page
2) Menu WebAssist -> Database -> DataAssist Pages
3) Create all the pages (update, insert, search, detail, delete)
4) Create in "DataBase Fields" a type "menu", click on "DataAssist Dynamic Menu" icon and connect to the table to view the values in the labels from the id (see the screenshot in private area);
5) If I open the page with dynamic menu, the list is limited only one record
6) If I want to see all the records/values in the dynamic menu I must change manually the code in the page from 1 to 0 (see screenshot).