close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

MSQLI Recordset stopped working

Thread began 7/03/2017 8:26 am by Jose | Last modified 7/24/2017 9:31 pm by Ray Borduin | 3122 views | 15 replies |

Jose

MSQLI Recordset stopped working

I realized that the Recordset does not recognize the database suddenly. What can I do to solve the issue? That happens in simple view, advanced view and Query Builder. I cannot create a Recordset in any away. Oops! Not even insert, update or delete. I think Mysqli extension has been broken. I just fixed the issue Uninstalling and reinstall again

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

How strange. I'm glad that reinstalling fixed it, but I wonder how it broke.

I guess all is well that ends well.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Jose

I have again lost the connection to the database.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Can you send your Dreamweaver site definition .ste file? I can use that to try to reproduce the problem and see if I can find the problem.

Jose

I uninstalling and reinstall again and that fixed the issue. Where is Dreamweaver site definition .ste file locate?

Ray BorduinWebAssist

You open the site manger and click "export" and then it creates the file. If reinstalling dreamweaver fixed it, then the issue wasn't with the site file so it wouldn't have helped me reproduce the problem.

Jose

Here are some details for my site definition. In the attach file you can see it. I also deleted Win File cache and since that It start working.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Your site settings seem correct. Sometimes simply restarting Dreamweaver with a cleared cache .dat file can fix the problem.

Jose

Yes, Win File cache fixed the issue

Jose

Sorry, I thought it was fixed,but I still having problem. I restarted Dreamweaver but not work. Here is an screenshot

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...