close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Gallery Embed Problem

Thread began 10/12/2015 1:31 pm by Carlos Quintero | Last modified 10/14/2015 9:58 am by Ray Borduin | 1959 views | 7 replies |

Carlos Quintero

Gallery Embed Problem

I was able to install Power Gallery and add the images through the administration. When I attempt to embed the code on the page I get the following error:

Warning: include(/home/truenrth/public_html/gallery/galleries/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/truenrth/public_html/gallery/galleries/grid_lightbox/index.php on line 11

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/truenrth/public_html/gallery/galleries/global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/truenrth/public_html/gallery/galleries/grid_lightbox/index.php on line 11

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getGalleryId() in /home/truenrth/public_html/gallery/galleries/grid_lightbox/index.php on line 22

After reading the forum, I went out looking for the gallery/galleries/_notes folder thinking that this could be the problem but quickly found that I don't have that folder on the server so that is not the issue. I then deleted all of the galleries folders and only uploaded the grid_lightbox folder to that directory in an attempt to clear out whatever may have been in that directory and only having the files that are needed, this continued to present the error.

To see the error you may visit http://www.truenorthsteel.com/agriculture-corrugated-pipe.php

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I'll need FTP access to debug this problem. I'm not sure of the cause, but I see the error. I'm sure I can figure it out if I can debug the files directly.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Carlos Quintero

sending you a private message.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It looks like you didn't upload the entire galleries/ folder. I uploaded it and the errors are gone.

Carlos Quintero

Glad to know it was my mistake - I deleted that folder and then only uploaded the one gallery, so I definitely caused that to myself. So now when I add it to a page that has actual content on it, the images themselves don't show up. Here is a sample. http://www.truenorthsteel.com/agriculture-corrugated-pipe.php It appears that the problem has to do with using the Power CMS on the same web page where the gallery is being added. Is there a workaround for this?

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Your site was returning some unexpected values as the site root causing the path to be off. I updated a few files to account for the issue and it appears to be working now.

Carlos Quintero

Thanks for taking care of that Ray. Is there any way that the files that you uploaded could have broken the administrative pages? When I attempt to log in to get the ID number for the other galleries, all I see is a white page with the word "in" on the top left corner so I don't have the ability to edit, existing galleries or perform any of the management functions.

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Sorry about that... it should be fixed. I had left some debug code behind.

I updated these files:
webassist/framework/library.php
gallery/webassist/caching/Resize_Image.php
gallery/webassist/framework/library.php
qcms/WA_CMS/library.php

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...