close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

activation

Thread began 8/28/2009 10:45 am by lagreen284256 | Last modified 9/23/2009 10:04 am by Jimmy Wu | 3787 views | 10 replies |

lagreen284256

activation

I installed cs4 and tried to activate my ccs sculpture but it was rejected. Am I supposed to de activate from V8 or dreamweaver?

Sign in to reply to this post

lagreen284256

that doesn't work either.

Well, that screwed the pooch. now it will not work in DW8 either. I recenly installed vista in hopes of upgrading to system 7, am I going to have this problem when I upgrade again ? I have not tried the other products I have but I am willing to bet none of them work

Jimmy Wu

Are you getting an error message when you try to activate the product? If you are, what is the error message?

lagreen284256

error

says I have activated too many times.

lagreen284256

activation

I fixed it, found the reset activation link and I am uninstalling Dreamweaver 8 suite. Don't need it since I have CS4

Jimmy Wu

Glad you were able to figure it out on your own. If you have any additional issues feel free to open a new thread.

Groshko

where is the activation link?

Where is the activation link?
I'm looking in my Orders section and i don't see it anywhere in this new looking site.

G

jon.vanderiet364764

Reset Activation Link

they moved the link to the downloads page

Jimmy Wu

Correct, as Jon stated, the clear activations button is now on the download page. If you go to "Your Account" and click on the My Downloads image, you should see a clear activations button.

Groshko

Thanks

Thanks Team!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...