close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

cc2014.1 problem

Thread began 10/10/2014 5:16 am by J7HNW | Last modified 10/29/2014 12:21 pm by Jason Byrnes | 5859 views | 9 replies |

J7HNW

cc2014.1 problem

When I try to install e cart, design extender and databridge - ( which I uninstalled as none of them worked after the latest Upgrade to Dreamweaver CC ) I am now getting this error

Error in SerialCheck

TypeError: WAecart.checkserial is not a function

See attached screen grab

I have cleared the Winfile Cache - but nothing changed.

Help please

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

This is due to a bug that we have discovered in the 2014.1 release that is causing problems with the extensions. We are urging people to avoid upgrading if they can

http://www.webassist.com/forums/posts.php?id=35633

we are working on updates to work around the problem and hope to start releasing then next week.

J7HNW

Thanks Jason

J7HNW

Hi Jason

is this fixed yet please ?

John

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

We're making some progress, and are going to start having updates ready next week, in the mean time:

I have found that it is possible to install earlier versions of the creative cloud apps through the Creative Cloud Desktop Manager, this will allow you to install DW CC until we can update the extensions for CC 2014.1:

http://blogs.adobe.com/kevinmonahan/2014/01/29/revert-to-a-previous-version-of-premiere-pro-cc-or-any-creative-cloud-application/

J7HNW

Any updates yet please ?

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

We are doing testing now and should start rolling out updates early next week.

We will do DataBridge, MySQLi, eCart, Design Extender, then Free tools in that order

It may take a week or two to get them all out since literally every interface is being touched and will have to be re-tested

J7HNW

Hi Jason

Just so you know - I have ticked the box on each thread here to be e mailed with all replies - but have not received any e mail updates

Seems this tickbox is not working ? "Email me with all replies to this thread "

Maybe this needs to be checked

BR

John

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I will forward this to Ray to have him look into it, but for the time being he is focusing all his energy on the 2014.1 issue, so it won't be till after those updates are completed that he looks into the forum emails.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Data Bridge 1.2.1 was released to address compatibility issues with DW CC 2014.1, please uninstall the previous version from the extension manager before installing the update.

We will be releasing updates to the other extensions one at a time. we will announce those updates in the respective forums as well as on our Facebook and twister pages

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...