close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Javascipt error - While executing timer WA_SiteTools_progressV2 htm, following Javascript error(s) occured:

Thread began 5/11/2014 3:22 pm by rgolab68503 | Last modified 4/06/2015 9:18 am by Ray Borduin | 4047 views | 13 replies |

rgolab68503

Javascipt error - While executing timer WA_SiteTools_progressV2 htm, following Javascript error(s) occured:

While building the "Product Catalog" portion of a site I am continually getting a java script error ... "While executing timer in WA_SiteTools_progressV2.htm, the following Javascript error(s) occured:

At line 123 of file .... " (See attached)

and leads to a file in the AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CS6 Floaters folder WA_SiteTools_ProgressV2.js Col has no properties

I have created the products administration pages and the user administration pages with no issues. I also created several other admin pages to edit several tables on the database without issue. Then I get to building the Product Catalog and I am stuck with this error.

Based on the posts I have read I have uninstalled data assist several times and re-installed it making sure I have the latest versions (data assist and ecart). I have deleted the .dat file on Dreamweaver after each fail of the product catalog so I have a fresh start each try.

Error persists. Basically the builder starts to create the catalog and hangs on the results page and then the error comes up. Once I hit OK is just stalls.

I am on a PC with a WAMP install. I have tried the install while on my PC and connected to the test site.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Attached Files
products_results.php
Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

This error usually happens if the table structure being used does not match the structure that the preset was created for.

Are you selecting to use one of the application presets? if so, make sure that the table you are selecting to use matches the one the preset was created for. If you are using you own products table, use the New From blank preset and configure the page setting on the manage page settings tab.

rgolab68503

That was exactly it Jason. The presets worked with the build of the admin pages so I was just going along doing the same thing. My mistake. The "New from blank" worked perfectly.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

glad to har it is working.

nickj

Similar error but no preset:

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  glad to har it is working.  

Fresh install of DW CC (fresh Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014.1 Prefs file) and Extension manager and Data Bridge. Fresh user configuration file.
Fresh blank PHP page.

What causes is attached error

Thanks
Nick

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Ray has done a hot fix build for this issue.

uninstall DB 122 then reinstall it, m,make sure the web assist installer runs when you start Dreamweaver and that should install the fix.

rgolfer

As memory serves it was a conflict between the information trying to go to the database and the fields designations. i.e. text going into numbers. Text string too long etc. They have to match up. Jason's suggestion was to use the New From blank which basically looked at the existing table and pulled the data type down from there. Or you could manually try matching things up. Hoep this helps.

andrea.falco358266

The same happen to me.
I've tried with different tables and with different database.
The error appears when DB tries to make the result page.
In the attached file You can see the warning message.

This started to happen after I've updated your extension to the very last version. I've tried to unistall/reinstall but nothing changed.
My configuration is:
Dreamweaver CC2014.1 on Windows 8.1

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Can you please provide some more details on the steps you are using to produce the error?

What settings are you using within the Data Assist wizard to create the pages?

With this information I can try to reproduce the error to find the cause.

andrea.falco358266

New From Blank, with very simple table, only imageID and imageFile.
I'm trying to create insert / update / results pages. The wizard creates the first two and crashes creating the results page.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...