close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

email wont send? but it did the first 5 times?

Thread began 1/07/2014 5:07 pm by rpratt89080 | Last modified 1/07/2014 6:46 pm by Jason Byrnes | 387 views | 1 replies |

rpratt89080

email wont send? but it did the first 5 times?

I added the server behavior to send email and it worked, It then just stoped working, i removed and reinstaled but still nothing. I believe i have the latest build and when i use your test snipet in the <body> i get the following

array(13) { ["WAENCRYPTEDRETURNUSED"]=> bool(false) ["WAENCRYPTEDRETURNSUCCESS"]=> bool(false) ["team_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["team_co_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["seed_last_id"]=> int(58) ["waue_success_1_Status"]=> string(7) "Success" ["waue_success_1_Index"]=> int(1) ["waue_success_1_From"]=> string(35) "Ryan Pratt " ["waue_success_1_To"]=> string(22) "info@mediamasons.com" ["waue_success_1_Subject"]=> string(5) "Hello" ["waue_success_1_Body"]=> string(454) " --WAMULTIBREAKWA Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Welcome, Ryan Pratt You have been registered as a Member. We will contact you shortly to share the benifits you now have access to. --WAMULTIBREAKWA Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Welcome, Ryan Pratt You have been registered Member. We will contact you shortly to share the benifits you now have access to. --WAMULTIBREAKWA-- " ["waue_success_1_Header"]=> string(387) "MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; charset="UTF-8"; boundary="WAMULTIBREAKWA" From: Ryan Pratt Reply-To: rpratt@mediamasons.com Return-Path: test@mediamasons.com X-Sender: Ryan Pratt X-Priority: 3 Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 02:02:00 +0100 (CET) Message-ID: <1804869860.c5fd9315cd7f2a7cb61bd5ff4032b829@mediamasons.com> " ["waue_success_1_Log"]=> string(51) "Sending To: test@mediamasons.com... Success
" }

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

according to the status:

["waue_success_1_Log"]=> string(51) "Sending To: test@mediamasons.com... Success

the email is being sent to the SMTPO server.

if you are not receiving the email, there are 2 possibilities:

1) The SMTP Server is refusing to relay the email

2) The email is being trapped as spam

for number, you will need to check with the host and have them look into the SMTP server error logs, for number 2, check your spam filter.

Sign in to reply to this post

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...