close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Cart error editing ECart object

Thread began 8/12/2013 5:37 pm by Supreme Geek | Last modified 8/13/2013 2:19 pm by Supreme Geek | 587 views | 4 replies |

Supreme Geek

Cart error editing ECart object

Every time I adjust my Columns and Calculations to add a new type of item to the ECart the item that I added works fine. But, I have to go back through all of the items again and select the "cart.php" file to get the other items to work. Is there a faster way so that I don't have to go back through all of the items and select "cart.php?" Here is the error that I get if I go and try to add an item to the cart after editing the cart:

Warning: Missing argument 23 for eCart1_Definition::AddToCart(), called in /home/content/l/o/t/lotcsadmin/html/WA_eCart/casual.php on line 200 and defined in /home/content/l/o/t/lotcsadmin/html/WA_eCart/eCart1_PHP.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/o/t/lotcsadmin/html/WA_eCart/eCart1_PHP.php:28) in /home/content/l/o/t/lotcsadmin/html/WA_eCart/casual.php on line 503.

Recently I also updated to Dreamweaver CS6. But, I still had the same problem in CS4 when I updated the ECart object columns and calculations.

Thanks,

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Any time you add a new column to the cart object, you will need to edit the Add to Cart behavior on each of the pages of your site.

The add to cart behavior generates the code based on the current collection of columns in the cart, if one is added, it will need to be regenerated.

There is not another way of doing this other then editing the add to cart behavior.

Supreme Geek

Jason,
Is it possible to do this globally to the add to cart buttons? My home number is: 503-895-8159....
Thanks,

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

No, there is not a way to do this globally. you need to edit each add to cart button behavior.

Supreme Geek

Thanks Jason...Someone needs to write a program so that the changes are made site wide....just a thought...
Later...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...